Welcome to Greenfield Presbyterian Church
We believe that God loves everyone. Our faith is centered in Christ, and His example of loving service compels us to live our faith. We do this by creating a caring community where all are welcomed and encouraged to join in worship, outreach, and mission work both near and far.
9:00 AM (Praisemakers)
11:00 AM (Traditional)
Summer Service 10:00 AM, only one service (May 26th thru September 1st)
Come Visit Us
2312 Greenfield Rd, Berkley, MI 48072
Greenfield Presbyterian cares deeply about families. We want children to know and love Jesus, and we believe that there are many ways to achieve this: arts and crafts; hearing Bible stories; singing songs and playing games. Moreover, we want children to feel like they belong, not only in our building, but as important members of a community that care about them and the world in which they live, both near and far.
Be part of a worship team!
There are many ways to volunteer in our community here at Greenfield Presbyterian Church:
- If you think you would like to be an usher or a greeter, please let us know. These are great ways to get to know people.
- If you would like to host a coffee hour or bring flowers in honor or in memory of a loved one, there are sign-up sheets in Fellowship Hall.
- If you have experience running a sound board, why not join our sound board team?
- If you enjoy working with children, please talk with Rev. Cindy Blakely about opportunities to help in the nursery or teach a Sunday School lesson.
- Our Prayer Shawl group knits and crochets projects to help people in need.
- If you can provide assistance with blood drives and work to educate our church community on various topics of good health, our health ministry may offer a way for you to volunteer.
If you would like to help out in any of these areas, please contact the church office for more information.
Website information & job opportunities for the Presbytery of Detroit.