Please join us on Monday, December 24 for our Family Service at 5:00 and annual Candlelight service with Holy Communion and Chancel Choir at 10:00 p.m.
9th Annual Men’s Retreat
Please join the men of GPC at the 9th Annual MEN’S RETREAT to be held on Friday, February 1 and Saturday, February 2, 2019 at the Howell Nature Center. The cost is $75.
There will be worship, fellowship and celebrities. We are also asking men to RSVP online on Sign Up Genius. Full and partial scholarships are available to ensure that no man is left behind due to cost. If you have questions, just ask or contact Stacy Peterson or Terry Barash.
Be part of a worship team!
There are many ways to volunteer in our community here at Greenfield Presbyterian Church:
- If you think you would like to be an usher or a greeter, please let us know. These are great ways to get to know people.
- If you would like to host a coffee hour or bring flowers in honor or in memory of a loved one, there are sign-up sheets in Fellowship Hall.
- If you have experience running a sound board, why not join our sound board team?
- If you enjoy working with children, please talk with Rev. Cindy Blakely about opportunities to help in the nursery or teach a Sunday School lesson.
- Our Prayer Shawl group knits and crochets projects to help people in need.
- If you can provide assistance with blood drives and work to educate our church community on various topics of good health, our health ministry may offer a way for you to volunteer.
If you would like to help out in any of these areas, please contact the church office for more information.
The Redemption of Scrooge
November 28 through December 12
10:00 AM and 7:30 PM
This study, based on Charles Dickens’ classic, “A Christmas Carol,” will explore the world of Ebenezer Scrooge, Tiny Tim, and the Cratchits, with an eye to the Christian faith. Along the way, we will meet the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Yet to Come.
Our host, Matt Rawle, is Pastor at Asbury Methodist Church in Louisiana and author of the well-received Pop in Church series.
Greenfield Presbyterian cares deeply about families. We want children to know and love Jesus, and we believe that there are many ways to achieve this: arts and crafts; hearing Bible stories; singing songs and playing games. Moreover, we want children to feel like they belong, not only in our building, but as important members of a community that cares about them and the world in which they live, both near and far.
Advertisers Sought for Church Directory
Cathedral Directories is publishing the new member directory again this year. As you may know this directory is provided free of charge to our church members through the generous support of advertisers. If you would be interested in the advertising support information please contact Cathy Hunley at 248-545-1415 x110.
If you have changed your email, phone, and/or your address in the past year please let the office know ASAP.