Getting connected, a warm embrace, feeling at home, discovering a cause worth living for, finding help when you need it most, being equipped to live life biblically and experiencing this adventure of faith together…that’s what the various ministries of Greenfield are all about.
Learn what Mission projects GPC supports and how you can get involved with groups like Rebuilding Together, CROP Walk, SOS, Welcome Inn and others.
There are many ways to volunteer in our community here at Greenfield Presbyterian Church:
- If you think you would like to be an usher or a greeter, please let us know. These are great ways to get to know people.
- If you would like to host a coffee hour or bring flowers in honor or in memory of a loved one, there are sign-up sheets in Fellowship Hall.
- If you have experience running a sound board, why not join our sound board team?
- If you enjoy working with children, please talk with Rev. Cindy Blakely about opportunities to help in the nursery or teach a Sunday School lesson.
- Our Prayer Shawl group knits and crochets projects to help people in need.
- If you can provide assistance with blood drives and work to educate our church community on various topics of good health, our health ministry may offer a way for you to volunteer.
If you would like to help out in any of these areas, please contact the church office for more information.
Greenfield’s adult education ministry seeks to equip adults to deepen their lives of faith and discipleship and to be more effective ambassadors for Christ in the world. More…
Our Children’s Ministries at Greenfield Presbyterian consists of many exciting programs that engage children, youth and families in faith-building activities filled with fellowship and fun! More…
A group of men and women who enjoy knitting, crocheting and fellowship, but also finding great fulfillment in spreading the love of God by knitting items of comfort to be given to people in need of solace. More…
Our parish nurse organizes blood drives and works to educate our church community on various topics of good health.
Music has always been vital to the life of Greenfield Church. Through the joyous sounds of music, worshipers are lead to praise God with all their heart and soul. More..
S.T.A.G.E. Youth Ministry’s mission is to share the love of Jesus Christ with all middle and high-school youth so that they may experience God’s love, develop healthy relationships, praise God, grow in faith and learn to serve others. More…
Presbytery of Detroit
Here is the link for news from the Presbytery of Detroit: