It’s Time For Some Home Improvement
Our goals for Fellowship Hall include an updated kitchen, better bathrooms, a new nursery, and a more modern and inviting gathering space.
- Be more inclusive with handicap-accessible bathrooms
- Be safer, healthier and avoid regulatory intervention by meeting health and safety codes
- Avoid expensive repairs and flooding with updated plumbing
- Better care for babies and toddlers with a larger and brighter nursery
- Offer enhanced facilities for education and mission programs
- Be able to offer catering opportunities
Fellowship Hall Makeover
As part of Greenfield’s commitment to community, hands-on mission and families, it’s time to tackle these Fellowship Hall projects:
- Update the kitchen to meet health and safety codes
- Add needed kitchen amenities including a garbage disposal and new dishwasher
- Provide handicap-accessible bathrooms
- Replace failing plumbing
- Modernize a bigger nursery
- Provide movable room dividers for classrooms
- Install energy-efficient lighting
- Modernize the walls and floors
- Increase storage space
Our Greenfield Home
It’s our place to worship and praise God. It’s our place to celebrate Christ during the holidays. It’s our place to connect with friends and family — sharing meals, music and mission work. It’s our place to learn and grow. It’s our place to share joys from births and baptisms to marriages and more. It’s our place to find support in times of loss and despair. It’s our home, our future.
Pledging Our Support
As you prayerfully consider this three-year commitment, remember that this is our Greenfield family home. Generations have called it that, and as our family’s needs evolve, it’s up to us to invest in its upkeep and quality for today and tomorrow.